The MSSP Solution Architect , is a partner focused technical business development professional, who provides support, enablement, and guidance to CrowdStrike's Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Partners.
You will be expected to take ownership of the technical design and management of strategic initiatives and programs relating to MSSP's, their technical architectures, solutions delivery, partner training and enablement as well as working internally to represent the technology needs of the MSSP Partners to the CrowdStrike Product and Engineering organizations.
The ideal candidate will have a good mix of deep technical knowledge and business acumen in the security and managed services marketplace. In this position you will be leading the development and execution of technology strategies and solutions integrations to meet strategic corporate and partner needs, present and future.
- Work closely with MSSP Partners and their SEs/SAs to promote and further CrowdStrike's Sales growth.
- Assist MSSP partner SEs/SAs to accomplish CrowdStrike training and certifications. Shadow partners in live deployments. Including installations, troubleshooting and training of CrowdStrike's products.
- Rollout of NFR program (helping partners to deploy CS internally)
- Assist with demo environments, ensuring partners have necessary training and technology to demonstrate to CS customers.
- Develop technical enablement certification offering.
- Act as an interface between the MSSP Partners and other CS technical staffs to resolve outstanding issues
- Provide reporting and feedback on partner field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering
- Participate in partner and CS events such as security conferences, lunch & learns, and partner sponsored events.
- Significant experience in a technical capacity in either incident response services, attack and penetration assessments, or host-based security technologies, preferably working with large Service Providers, MSSP's, or Consulting organizations
- Experience with delivery of Managed Security Services or providing support to Managed Security Services Providers
- Experienced in a security focused technical lead and/or solutions architect role
- Extensive contacts in the information security field and strong references
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Deep understanding of Modern Malware Lifecycle, Malware/Forensic Analysis, Cyber Security, threat Intelligence landscape, and the overall value of intelligence
- Understanding of host based security technologies such as: whitelisting, micro-virtualization, behavioral analysis, machine learning
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including C-level executives
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally up to 50%
- Prior experience with SIEM systems, and data consumption capabilities including API's, scripting, and data exchange formats
- Optional: Scripting experience in Bash and/or Python
- Optional: Product Management experience
- S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent experience/technical training
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats