Software Engineer, with the following duties:
- Design, develop and modify software applications using JBOSS Application server, JSF, JBPM and SQL server.
- Develop software using Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Programming concepts, as well as Java technologies. Perform integration with existing software systems using Smooks transformation.
- Apply business modeling frameworks including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) to software solutions including IBM BPM and JBPM.
- Install, configure and maintain an AWS JBOSS clustered environment.
- Hands on experience with AWS core services from architecture stand point.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work directly with clients. Familiar with MISMO XML standards.
- Mortgage domain knowledge related to loan origination process will be a plus.
- Act as liaison with offshore development team.
Requirements for the position:
Bachelor of Science (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related. Alternative fields of study that may be accepted: Computer Applications, Computer Engineering, or related.
Quantitated experience requirements:
Must have two years of experience in the offered position, or related position (other acceptable titles: Software Developer or related).
Must have two years' experience in the following skill set:
.J2EE, JBOSS App server 7 or higher, Hibernate, BPM and SQL tecture and Object Oriented Programming concepts, Java/J2EE technologies.