In this role, our Software Engineer will focus on software craftsmanship as we build upon our existing Auto Casualty product line. You will be joining a diverse team of experienced engineers both on and offshore, as well as collaborating with product management to help drive solutions that meet our customers' needs. There will be an emphasis on the development of new features and enhancements while working in a fast paced, agile, test driven environment. You will work primarily with Microsoft .Net frameworks, C#, and SQL, as well as newer front-end technologies such as Angular, HTML5, and CSS 3.
Here are a few key behaviors and experiences we are looking for:
- Software development skills for enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with the SOLID Principles and Clean Code.
- Experience with or an openness to working in an Agile driven DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Quality focused development approach with an emphasis on test driven development.
- A demonstrated passion for technology and desire for self-improvement.
- Experience with C# and .Net design and development.
- Experience with the consumption, exposure, and creation of RESTful services.
- Experience with Microservice Architecture, .Net Core, .Net Standard, Docker, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with XML and XML Schema design.
- Knowledge of SQL and database programming.
- Excellent communication that enables strong collaboration.
- A high motivation to solve complex problems in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field required. MS preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on, professional C# and .NET software development experience.
- Strong foundations in object oriented design and programming.
- Strong organizational skills.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.