Your role in helping us shape the future:
As a key member of the Marketing and Communications organization, you are responsible for designing, developing, and executing social media plans in alignment with Corporate and Campaign objectives. You will build and execute campaigns on a global scale, proactively managing a social media calendar and establishing measurable objectives for the program.
You are a digital native, and creative thinker, translating company narrative and business objectives into engaging social strategy. You are comfortable engaging directly with the target audience on social media channels, creating original content and sourcing third party-created thought leadership content.
You will manage social messaging and creative supporting product launches and sustained campaigns that support the company's four business units across all social channels. The role is cross-functional within a heavily matrixed environment, requiring competency across social media, press relations, digital advertising, project management, analytics, and trends within the technology, media and telecommunications space. You should have strong passion for digital and social platforms and possess strong analytical skills.
Are you up to the challenge
- Develop digital strategy that complements and supports marketing and communications initiatives for the company and its four business units.
- Develop social media application of awareness campaigns on a global scale for relevant social media platforms.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Coordinate design and copy assets for paid media with internal teams to support team objectives.
- Manage design of Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, LinkedIn profile, Blog, etc.
- Engage with thought leaders across social platforms as needed.
- Provide content ideation for social media platforms and global branding initiatives.
- Develop and execute social brand advocacy program and platform.
- Apply a working knowledge of paid media buying on social platforms and digital properties to execute campaigns and monitor performance.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
Can you drive these processes
Manage the social media calendar and collaborate with internal teams to support plans and coordinate timing. Monitor social platforms for engagement and user-generated content. Develop measurable objectives, analyze performance to objectives and trend results, collecting social metrics and providing strategic analysis, synthesizing information into concise takeaways.
You should definitely have:
- A minimum of five (5-7) years of experience with digital platforms; agency experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking capabilities.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated track record of executing successful social media programs and driving measurable results.
- Ability to analyze performance data and create actionable next steps, clearly communicate data to executives in a distilled, refined, relevant way.
- Superior working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms.
- Self-starter who can work across a matrixed organization, change direction easily, articulate ideas and capture trends.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Adept at project management and organization: adhering to budgets, timelines, and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with high ability to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners, vendors.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be proficient in iPhone applications as related to social media.