MOSAIC is seeking a Senior Trainer who will provide expertise drafting and finalizing training documentation, and present training materials to a large audience within a classroom environment.
- Evaluate training requirements for the system
- Create training plans, objectives and goals
- Develop curricula and conduct customized training
- Ten years' experience in planning and managing training development for large programs.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, Education, Liberal Arts, or related area. In lieu of related degree and additional four (4) years combination of training and experience is acceptable.
- Experience in Instructional Design.
- Experience developing formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars, and materials of a technical nature.
- Experience developing online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and materials of a technical nature.
- Experience with training and/or as an Operator for RF Signal Collection Systems
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Three or more years of direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.