SUMMARY OF POSITION:
At KMR Group we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic person for our growing Analytics team. The position will be involved in all aspects of statistical data analysis. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, passionate, self-starter who can get up to speed quickly and comply with KMR standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in applied statistics, economics, mathematics, or related field preferred.
- Degrees in related fields with sufficient mastery of statistical principles through coursework, internships, experience, or a combination of those, are acceptable.
- 3-5 years of experience working with complex datasets.
- Proficient in statistical software such as SPSS, R, SAS, or Python.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated experience with data management, interpretation, and presentation.
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Passion for data analysis and problem solving.
- Familiarity Project Management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, or PMI.
- The candidate must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment where direction may change and communicate clearly with those who do not specialize in statistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Develop and implement statistical analysis plans for a wide range of projects.
- Analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpret results, and present clear summaries.
- Provide recommendations for data analysis and visualization.
- Work closely with developers to make custom applications based on statistical analysis.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor. These may, on occasion, be unrelated to the position described here.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.