We're looking for a senior-level software engineer with cloud and devops experience.
- Design and develop innovative solutions that solve tough challenges in the industry.
- Maintain high quality of work products.
- Manage multiple job duties through efficient task management.
- Communicate effectively with business partners and clients when needed.
- Mentor junior level developers in all aspects of development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Development experience with Java/.Net and working with devops technologies (we use a combination of GitLab, GitLab Pipelines, TeamCity, Docker, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with delivering applications to the cloud (we're currently deploying our applications to AWS via ECS and a self-managed Hashicorp Nomad cluster)
- Relational database development experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to work in a highly-collaborative, distributed environment
- Direct experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure as code and Infrastructure Architecture
- Experience optimizing costs with cloud solutions
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Experience in a healthcare or public health environment
- Familiarity with standards like HL7, CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, IHE, MDM
- Working knowledge of enterprise portal environments (e.g. Liferay)
- Experience working with document and/or graph data stores.