For over 100 years LEO A DALY has partnered with our clients to create exceptional projects that enhance and enrich the human experience. Join our multidisciplinary team-focused organization to contribute to industry-leading inspired design in collaboration with many of the brightest professionals in their fields.
- Develop and administer a process which focuses on building candidate bench strength to meet current and future business needs.
- Serve as the primary resource to recruiting and business partners in the identification of candidates for critical roles.
- Form collaborative relationships with Managing Principals, Directors of Operations, Global Practice Leaders and other LEO A DALY Senior Management, as necessary, in order to execute talent strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the LEO A DALY Brand.
- Research latest development in management, leadership and organization development areas and keep abreast to serve as a subject matter expert and consultant to LEO A DALY regarding critical recruiting barriers, advances, and strategies.Create and ensure LEO A DALY meets the goals and objectives of its talent workforce plan.Build strong ties in the local and national business community and dynamic relationships between LEO A DALY and top talent.
- Drive the sourcing processes to create effective use of social media recruiting and branding strategies, interviewing methods, referral programs and events that drive key candidates to LEO A DALY. Participate in and lead networking events that provide opportunities to connect with industry leaders and candidates.
- Measure and drive recruiting key performance indicators to continually improve the effectiveness of the function. Conduct regular reviews with hiring managers measuring progress against goals.
- Partner with internal hiring managers to successfully execute hiring plans and deliver against growth commitments.
- Work with Human Resources Manager to develop and provide training to hiring managers on a variety of strategic recruiting and hiring topics.
- Market existing opportunities directly to candidates via phone calls, email and broadcast advertisement.
- Monitor and maintain contact with viable candidates on a daily basis.
- Negotiate and manage offers with candidates providing hiring managers with valid closing information during negotiation process.
Education / Experience/Certificates/License/Registrations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Recruiting, including
- 5-10 years of strategic sourcing including telephone contact.
- 3+ years of process management experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, Applicant Tracking Sofware (such as iCIMS, Taleo, Brass Ring, AIRS)
- Proficiency with social media tools and resources (such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, MeWe, Facebook)
- HR and/or Recruiting certification a plus
- A valid Driver's License
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be frequently required to sit and talk or hear.
- You will occasionally be required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. You will occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Some air travel and auto travel up to 30% will be required.
- Specific vision abilities you will need for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- You will encounter other employees/clients while performing the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, you will occasionally work outside of the office.
- There is a moderate noise level in the working environment.