The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for assisting with aspects of Company's technology infrastructure, support operations and security. This includes I.T. services such as personal computer, network and servers, enterprise applications, email and Internet access, mobile devices connectivity, telephony, data integrity and information security including backups, help-desk to support the business in meeting its objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise's servers, storage, and IP networks by monitoring system configuration, performance, maintenance and repair.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical I.T. resources. Monitors Enterprise systems up-time metrics and provides monthly reporting to I.T. management.
- Manages the data center and computer host systems, including all hardware and software. This includes managing all service and maintenance plans of hardware, license renewals for software, and maintenance and service contingency plans for managing hardware nearing manufacturer's end-of-life support.
- Establishes, maintains and manages A/D user accounts and groups and Single-sign on solution used in conjunction with third party SaaS (Software As A Service) vendors.
- Leads problem-solving efforts or manages projects that involve outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Assists in developing procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways to take advantage of new technology.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Azure virtual environment, Office 365, Windows 7-10, Windows Server 2008-2016
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Information Technology required; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.