This is a great opportunity to join Dycom.
Dycom Industries, Inc. is a leading provider of specialty contracting services to the telecommunications and infrastructure industry. These services, which are provided throughout the United States, include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities and telecommunications providers. Dycom's corporate environment is constantly changing, growing to meet the needs of our subsidiary companies and their customers.
Our Financial Reporting team is critical in supporting our Executive team as well as our subsidiaries' Principal Accounting Officers. As a result, we hold ourselves to high standards and expectations. We work independently in a fast paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility. It is key that you are a self-motivated professional with strong work ethic, leadership and interpersonal skills, and are ready to add value to our team on day one. Our challenge is to manage quickly changing daily priorities to meet the needs and expectations of the company, while simultaneously working on continuous improvement projects to further the company's long term compliance goals.
As the SEC Reporting Senior Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Accounting Officer. You will be primarily responsible for the preparation of periodic filings with the SEC, insurance accounting, lease accounting, and accounting for stock compensation.
- Maintains quarterly reporting timeline of periodic SEC and statutory filings
- Prepares SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, including XBRL) including management discussion and analysis, financial statements, footnotes and supporting schedules
- Prepares monthly and quarterly external reporting releases, including quarterly earnings release
- Assists with the preparation of information for quarterly Board Books
- Perform financial statement analysis to test reasonableness of consolidated financial statements and disclosures
- Manages relationships with, and assists, internal and external auditors in the review of quarterly and annual financial information and provides additional information as needed , including but not limited to correspondence/monitoring of subsidiary request lists and related support provided
- Assistance on projects, including due diligence support as directed by management, process improvements and internal control initiatives
- Oversee accounting for self-insurance, stock compensation, and leases
- All other duties as assigned
- 6+ years of public accounting/SEC reporting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Advanced technical skills with Microsoft Excel with demonstrated computer savvy
- Knowledge of Workiva/WebFilings, Oracle HFM or Hyperion Essbase a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals at all levels and areas within the organization