ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is hiring a Senior Intelligence Analyst.
- Provide knowledgeable and experienced analysts to conduct A&AS allsource intelligence using a whole-of-government approach to identify Adversary strategic intent and objectives, decision-making processes and influences, capabilities, strategy, and operational plans including within the cyber/information and space domains
- Provide A&AS for Intelligence Community (IC) emulations including identifying adversary courses of action; red lines and thresholds; employment tactics, techniques, and procedures; and escalation and de-escalation strategies
- Provide A&AS for developing, producing, and presenting SI products to include well researched, in-depth multi-source analytical reports, studies, papers, senior leader-level executive summaries, briefings, and charts/graphics
- Provide analytical support for the development, validation, implementation and modification of current and evolving operational planning documents, including support to Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace efforts
- Advise and assist in identifying SI related intelligence gaps; developing appropriate collection and production strategies, requests for information (RFIs), and requirements to address information shortfalls; and submitting, tracking, and reporting on the status of requirements
- Provide A&AS support collaboration efforts including developing and maintaining appropriate Intelligence Community contacts; attending conferences and Strategic Initiative events, and updating, posting, and managing on-line collaborative forums such as the Microsoft SharePoint Portal and Integration Space
- Leverage Government furnished databases and software applications, including Open Source reporting, to support SI analysis
- Attend and support relevant Government meetings to include periodic training, conferences, and production and technical exchanges either on or off-site
- 3+ years of SME experience in the INDO-PACOM area
- 12+ years demonstrated relevant experience utilizing analytical research collaboration tools, resources, associated equipment and software
- 12+ years of demonstrated relevant experience and knowledge of the IC, its primary members, the intelligence process, evaluation and analysis of intelligence data and J2 functions and capabilities, to include collections and requirements processes
- 12+ years of demonstrated relevant experience in joint and combined operational planning and intelligence methodologies (e.g., Joint Operational Planning and Execution System (JOPES), Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational Environment (JIPOE)), and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) involved in fusing intelligence into operational planning
- 12+ years of demonstrated relevant experience in All-Source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis, to include alternative analysis techniques
US Citizenship is required.