In this position you'll provide and/or coordinate full estimating services on large, complex electrical construction projects for bid-build/design-build/Engineer, Procure and Construct projects. You'll be required to develop project estimates requiring bid information. You'll prepare the estimates to ensure all factors are properly considered, priced, and included in the estimate summary. Other duties will include performing site visits, and training newer, less-experienced estimators.
* Minimum of 7 years' experience in electrical estimating.
* Broad knowledge and ability to understand project scheduling, cost control, specifications, and engineering drawings.
* Ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment.
* Possess strong mathematical and computer skills (experience with Hard Dollar software preferred).
* Must be able to meet deadlines.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Candidates must possess a strong work ethic.
* Work independently as well as part of a team.
* Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
* Research services for methods, costs and construction techniques.
* Knowledge of construction safety and current federal & OSHA Requirements is preferred.
* Must be able to occasionally travel.