Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
- Responsible for developing and socializing strategic planning process submissions and forecasts, this includes taking into account information from all sides of the organization.
- Owns the 3-5 year Public sector contracts roadmap and leads the long-term strategy for not only acquiring new contracts but also optimizing existing contract to increase business outcomes.
- Enable the sales teams by providing public sector contract capture and negotiation support for new opportunities.
- Ensure efficient and effective contract management and reporting to comply with all contractual commitments.
- Identify public sector contracting industry best practices and develop tactics and strategies to implement those best practices across the organization.
- Develop comprehensive performance metrics to measure and report on contracting efficiency, compliance, and effectiveness.
- Continuously reviews Presidio contracts to ensure efficiency and best overall business impact.
- Utilizing comprehensive knowledge of market, competitive landscape, customer requirements, distribution channels, anticipates market and customer requirements to leverage holistic solutions to streamline Presidio processes.
- Partner identification and initial engagement and set up to include strategic negotiations.
- Deliver training to sales, sales engineers, technical support and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strategies to increase engagement with small business partners giving Presidio access to an increased number of bid opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience.
- MBA preferred
- 15 years of government contracting experience
- Certified Professional Contract Manager (CPCM)