- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business or equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years experience in real estate banking required.
What you'll do
As a Senior CRE Closing Administrator for Banner Bank, you will have the opportunity to:
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation in documentation on complex real estate transactions including review of collateral and preparation of appropriate security agreements.
- Performs updates to the system of record on new loans, existing loans, and modifications.
- Responsible for reviewing appraisal and preconstruction evaluation on new construction and development loans. Balance through evidence of pre-paid construction costs prior to loan closing.
- Administers loan disbursements in accordance to loan administration policy and guidelines.
- Partner with third party inspectors to identify, evaluate and elevate any issues regarding construction budget and construction schedule.
- Oversees and manages loan files to assure accurate reports, statements, and accounting information.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining lien perfection on various collateral.
- Responsible for complying with policies, procedures, security requirements, and government regulations.
Who you'll work with
- You will be part of our CRE team, responsible for the documenting and closing of CRE/C&D real estate loans by coordinating with relationship managers, borrowers, legal counsel, title officers and third party consultants.