This individual will assist claim and recovery related project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and planning phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of claim and recovery operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions. Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of claim system enhancements from development to production.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Claim System Administrator (SA) is responsible for providing claims system support & administration for all users (onsite & remote).
- Setup and maintain scheduled standardized claims reports and provide analysis of reports as needed or effective provisioning, installation/configuration, design, operation, and maintenance of enterprise software and related infrastructure.
- Assess reporting needs and identify options for self-service, automated, or new iVOS features to be utilized
- Train internal Allied teams on self-service reporting capabilities.
- Perform claim system analysis, application infrastructure design, and system administration.
- Troubleshoot and document Help Requests to find solutions, provide training, or elevate to technical team as needed.
- Monitor the system daily, upkeep and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Provide training and mentoring to other claim system administration staff.
- This position may require evening and weekend on call shifts.
- Undertake special projects as required.
- Review previous support requests to find system enhancements that can prevent common user errors or issues resulting in best of class customer service and issue resolution for internal and external application users.
- Create, maintain and execute testing plans for application upgrades and integrations
- Support the update of training materials and provide training both one-on–one and in small groups in person or via phone/ web conferencing by providing professional and polished training sessions as requested resulting in internal and external users that have high user adoption rates, are satisfied with the application, and are able to use the application optimally
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Certifications & KSA)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical certification and work experience required
- 3 – 5 years of experience administering applications in a production environment
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to research & solve complex issues independently
- Understands application and network security; detection, evaluation and remediation
- Experience with security and identity management systems
- Familiarity with Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP required
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication
- Ability to effectively and professionally present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Adaptable, flexible, patient and professional even under tense situations
- Ability to work in a fast paced often high-pressure environments
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative and use independent judgement.
- Ability to train internal and external clients on the technology solutions
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and derive the optimum business result
- Ability to work independently