The Security Ecosystem Development Manager is responsible drive revenue through strategic initiatives including solution development, ecosystem and alliance partner recruitment, field enablement, light house customer wins and go-to-market programs. This role will work with several key alliance and ecosystem partners.
- Create the strategic business plan for alliance and ecosystem partners with defined initiatives and milestones toward initial revenue, and track ongoing quarterly revenue and business metrics
- Develop partnerships with security hardware and software vendors based on Mellanox Ethernet NIC, SmartNIC, and Switch products. Evangelize Mellanox unique NFV accelerations capabilities to engage with partners
- Drive joint lighthouse customer wins by working closely with direct and strategic partner sales team. Develop case studies based on the lighthouse wins.
- Create launch plans for new solutions, including development of marketing deliverables, technical training, field execution and demand generation programs
- Interlock with partner marketing and sales teams to identify potential prospects; establish priorities, and develop strategy
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity through demand generation digital marketing campaigns and joint channels for predictable pipeline building
- Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations
- 5+ years experience in business development, product management or alliances
- Relevant technical experience with good understanding of network security including AES, IPSEC, TLS, malware introspection, etc
- Defined and ramped joint revenue and relationships with strategic alliance targets (ex: Checkpoint, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco, FireEye)
- Working knowledge of Security, Networking, SDN/NFV and Cloud solutions
- Demonstrated success in building and managing end to end alliance partner initiatives (business case, high-level architecture definition, value proposition, enablement, account mapping, joint marketing)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- The candidate must be a self-starter and possess excellent time management skills
Mellanox Technologies was founded in 1999 and has headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA and Yokneam, Israel. We are a leading supplier of innovative end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. We offer market-leading solutions that include adapter cards, switches, cables and software to support InfiniBand and Ethernet networking technologies. Our products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth and scalability. In addition, we serve a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise, data centers, cloud computing, big data and Web 2.0. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to stay ahead of the market and bring game-changing products and services to the industry.