Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Science & Technology Analyst.
- Provide A&AS on NC3 focused adversary threats and capabilities that support Indications and Warning (I&W), Space/Counterspace, EW, JIPOE requirements, and situational awareness of NC3 threats to critical NC3 enterprise architecture layers, networks and infrastructure required to achieve its NC3 missions
- Provide NC3 intelligence support to the Headquarters Staff, component Commands, and the Nuclear Command and Control and Communications Enterprise Center
- Deliver time-sensitive and urgent products in government-directed product formats
- Support all assigned staffing tasks, including those from informal and formal tasking mechanism (i.e. COLISEUM, Task Management Tool (TMT), e-Task) for coordination and action
- Prepare staff action packages in accordance with NC3 EC
- Support the organization and set up of meetings and video teleconferences around the facility
- Provide inputs to government administrative products including production reports and statistics, trend data, maintaining web-based sites and portals, maintaining mission databases and analytical visualization tools (e.g. Excel), weekly activity reports, etc
- Coordinate on at least 75% of written pre-published products with at least one external IC organization
- Coordinate on IC pre-published products; Contractor shall provide feedback on published intelligence products
- Collaborate on two products on Government-directed media, e.g., I-Space
- Build and maintain NC3 intelligence continuity books, standard operating procedures (SOP), spreadsheets and visualization charts, such as Analyst Notebook, to ensure all research and background knowledge is captured and documented. Continuity books shall record and document research, search queries, and intelligence analysis techniques and include area of responsibility points of contact
- Prepare and present necessary information and data, produce minutes and recommend solutions to identified problems, or a trip report if travel was involved
- Clearly and effectively communicate through written and verbal communications with government personnel including Flag and General Officers, planners, operators, and intelligence officers
- Produce and brief presentations conforming to command standards
- As required by the Government, evaluate collection reports
- Provide NC3 intelligence support for real-world crisis, exercises, war-games, and training events, to include constructing and conducting NC3 related input to education/training sessions and scenario development, as requested by the government
- Disseminate unevaluated and finished intelligence reporting that addresses NC3 EC priority intelligence requirements (PIR)
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of foreign use of cyberspace capabilities as they relate to NC3 space/counter space strategy, doctrine, tactics, capabilities, and operations
- Participate on teams for special projects or studies of considerable technical scope and depth to enhance understanding on how adversaries conduct space/counter space operations that present a current or future threat to US/allied NC3 space systems and operations
- Conduct extensive research and analysis of foreign use of cyberspace capabilities to conduct computer network attack or computer network exploitation of critical infrastructure and NC3 systems and associated infrastructure NC3 systems depend upon. As required by the Government, contractor shall lead "analytic event"
- Provide intelligence support to all aspects of deliberate planning and crisis action planning, including Joint Planning Groups (JPG), Operations Planning Groups (OPT) and Crisis Analytic Team (CAT) activities, including conducting cyberspace portions of the Joint Intelligence Preparations of the Operational Environment (JIPOE) process, and produce System of System Analysis (SoSA), "horse blankets" and all other-directed products and deliverables
- Consist of a matrixed workforce, with each FTE possessing training in one or more country threat seminars offered by JCITA, or equivalent offered by another IC organization
- 5+ years demonstrated experience applying scientific and technical expertise to analyze products to support intelligence analysis on NC2 adversary threats. Ability to clearly communicate findings via a broad range of written intelligence and verbal presentations. Ability to use technical expertise, initiative, creativity, critical thinking, and strong communication and interpersonal skills to solve complex intelligence problems and drive collections efforts
US Citizenship is required.