If you're looking for an exciting career in sales within the Training Department where you can truly make a difference, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager - Medical Device Training. This position will be responsible for managing and cultivating new business opportunities for the development of long-term business partnerships create superior value for our Medical Device clients through sales of our full training solutions portfolio.
- Responsible for proposing and closing contracts that will achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans for the Medical Device market
- Able to identify, articulate and implement full suite of BSI training products, solutions and services to Medical Device clients
- Articulate and position full spectrum of BSI training products, services and solutions to key departmental decision makers
- Maintain sufficient knowledge about the Medical Device portfolio of products offered
- Identify and qualify clients by establishing a relationship to ensure an active and continuous new and expanded business pipeline that exceeds strategic, annual, and quarterly targeted sales projections
- Understands full meaning of his/her responsibility to maximize revenue
- Generate long terms leads through needs analysis in the Medical Device market
- Constantly defines and redefines his/her area of responsibility and market situation and reviews the pertinence of plans and changes them when advisable
- Develops a territory plan that is consistent with short-range and long-range sales goals of the business
- Demonstrate a sales forecasting capability, which will, in the short-term, make possible efficient scheduling, provide superior customer service, and control costs and in the long-term, provide information for business planning, resource planning and budgeting
- Keeps well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- Regular domestic local travel within geographic area. This includes both land (car) and air travel.
This great opportunity for an ambitious professional to gain visibility within the organization.
We seek someone who meets all of the following criteria:
- BS/BA Business or equivalent job experience
- Minimum three (3) year experience in solution sales
- Medical Device industry/selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Understands role of marketing department relative to sales in order to best utilize support of that department