NetApp Cloud Data Services provide unique data management solutions for public cloud users. Available for purchase as a service in the leading Cloud Providers- Azure, AWS, GCP – NetApp Cloud Data Services provide capabilities such as data protection, data monitoring, data management, Disaster Recovery and Kubernetes container management.
NetApp's SaaS Digital Marketing role provides a unique opportunity to impact NetApp's innovative path within the Cloud industry.
We are looking for a digital marketing guru that can build and drive the usage of multiple digital platforms into one, unified, digital journey – from lead creation to product usage and beyond.
This role requires deep expertise in inbound marketing tactics such as SEO, Content marketing, Social Media and Website conversion optimization as well as profound email marketing and marketing automation background. A wealth of experience in Paid Media and Paid social strategies, optimization strategies and Web/SEO tools is also a requirement.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product Management teams to develop a digital journey that best yields trial conversions and product adoption.
- Define reporting and tracking for every aspect of the marketing plan and the journey stage. Serve as the POC for Sales and the Business to report on progress against goals.
- Develop the overall digital marketing journey for NetApp's Cloud buyer while thinking of innovative, data-driven strategies, to form and execute scalable end-to end online acquisition and growth.
- Build a SaaS marketing engine that provides innovative alternatives to traditional marketing and enables product activation, usage and renewal, measured by key SaaS Metrics: such as CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn rate%.
- Work closely with specialized teams such as Marketing Automation, Web and Analytics and Paid Search specialist on the day to day execution of the plans. Provide guidance and support and track ongoing execution and timelines.
- 5-7 years of hands-on diverse digital marketing experience with proven results. Preferably in a managerial position. SaaS marketing experience is a huge advantage.
- Expertise within different social media platforms, content marketing, PPC and web analytics,
- Lead funnel analysis and optimization experience required.
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically. You need to be a thinker AND a doer.
- Proven experience with the following: Email marketing, social /paid media, pay-per-click campaign management, Google Adwords, Web Analytics, marketing systems including marketing automation platforms, email marketing systems and CRM platforms.
- Ability to multitask and work in a very fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders.
- Project (and people) management skills, including experience with task management tools.
- Must have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Team player but also knows how to problem solve and navigate challenging situations independently.
- Ability to quickly master new tools and technologies.
- Extremely organized and proven attention to detail with the ability to think and work independently and take direction.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years experience; or equivalent experience.