What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking an experienced "hunter" to lead sales efforts within our Western territory in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. Focused on enterprise prospects across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, SaaS invoice-to-cash products. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to prospects how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. We have enjoyed year-over-year growth for over a decade and as a Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint of our market-leading Payment Cycle Management (PCM) products.
- Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Deliver compelling presentations that convey the pain points of our prospects and the value proposition of our solutions
- Work in partnership with the sales consulting team to conduct detailed discovery sessions followed by compelling product demonstrations
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
What you'll bring to the team
- Proven success in selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 7+ years of relevant experience
- Enterprise Software-as-a-Service experience; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle, with deal sizes over $200k in ARR
- An understanding of a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments. Also a student of sales, bringing solid experience with various sales methodologies, such as Solution Selling, Sandler, or Miller Heiman
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar
- Bachelor Degree, an MBA is a plus
- Comfortable with up to 50% travel
What you'll get
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is "Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.