$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Director to direct the development of Stericycle strategies and product/service offerings within a regional geography. This position provides the leadership, development, and direction for the implementation of business and sales strategies to maximize revenue and profits through maintenance and penetration of existing customers and development and growth of new customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides leadership, direction, and management of field team of Sales personnel within designated region to achieve objectives.
• Directs and manages the recruiting, hiring, training, and development of sales staff.
• Serves as a regional liaison between the operations team (Regional Operations Director, Regional Operations, Service, Facility, Plant, Transportation and Program Managers) and the customer.
• Direct and manage sales productivity and profitability to achieve designated objectives within respective geographical responsibility.
• Direct and manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, maintenance, proposals, contracts, price increases, bids, and contract renewals. (RCRA regulated hazardous and non-hazardous waste in manufacturing, industrial, and medical segments).
• Coordinate, implement, and manage Regional/National account sales strategies.
• Operate within designated expense budgets and report regional sales results.
• Develop, maintain, and utilize pricing models for all major markets and implements service agreements that are consistent with Stericycle's financial objectives.
• Where needed, coordinate/foster business relationships with third party companies that may be supporting certain Stericycle solutions to the customer.
• Provides leadership and support for VP Sales, Area VP, Regional Operations Director, Operations, and Corporate with any other specific assigned projects.
• Education equivalent to Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Management, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products in similar industry.
• Ten or more years of sales experience, including five to seven years of sales management experience, or the equivalent in related work experience.
• Demonstrates a solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18