The Regional Business Manager at Myriad Neuroscience will develop and lead a regional sales team in the execution of sales strategies that increase profitability to maximize sales objectives. This position works closely with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Commercial Programs to manage, recruit, train, develop staff, and prepare/manage the regional budget to include educational speaker programs and business plans.
- Work to develop a full understanding of the content and then execute the regional business plan to achieve the fulfillment of plan objectives/requirements.
- Execute regional level account targeting strategy to fulfill regional account targeting strategy requirements.
- Manage customer needs assessment.
- Oversee regional account relationship development/management.
- Manage critical regional account relationships and set account relationship development objectives for regional staff.
- Manage regional resource allocation.
- Monitor regional program/initiative effectiveness.
- Monitor performance against strategic account management objectives/directives.
- Ensure performance requirements are met for the region (# orders per day, market share goals).
- Communicate regional activity of competitive products through timely submission of weekly/monthly/daily reports as directed.
- Review and audit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Evaluate appropriate use of regional resources to ensure attainment of profitability goals.
- Establish and oversee regional implementation, and monitor adherence to administrative policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of administrative requirements.
- Monitor and reinforce the use of the Customer Relationship Management ("CRM") and Salesforce.com.
DEVELOPMENT OF PEOPLE/MANAGEMENT:
- Ensure that reporting personnel have Field Coaching Reports (completed within 72 hours) with annual goals and measurements that are consistent with the priorities of the business, and that interim reviews are held so that their work is focused on those priorities, and they understand their level of accountability for results and the measurement process.
- Ensure that development and training plans are in place for all reporting personnel to enable the achievement of goals and capability to assume increased levels of responsibility.
- At least 10 years Diagnostic/Healthcare Sales experience required
- 5 years of sales leadership experience required
- Bachelor degree required
- Top 20% Sales & Sales Management ranking for 3 out of last 5 years
- A minimum of 50% travel required
- Works within established policies and procedures
- Experience using all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively under tight timelines and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to sense the importance or impact of issues and situations and take appropriate actions
- Must be flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must have the flexibility to work extra hours to meet corporate and departmental goals
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills