At Shambaugh we recognize people as our most important resource, and it is our mission to produce the industry's highest level of quality services, safety and productivity on every project in order to develop repeat customers, maximize return on investment, and provide professional growth opportunities for people in the organization.
Job Title: Refrigeration Engineer - Indy
Job Summary: Design and build projects in Health Care, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Food Process, and Industrial Refrigeration industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales and engineering all aspects of mechanical building and process utility systems including, but not limited to, chilled water, steam, compressed air, HVAC medical gasses, refrigeration (ammonia, C02 and Freon), plumbing, estimating, and AutoCAD. Special emphasis on Ammonia and C02 refrigeration.
- 5+ years of experience in design-build construction process
- Familiar with all aspects of the fast-track construction process of design-build.
- Computer literate with MS Office product offerings including Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc, proficiency in AutoCAD and skills in estimating
- Knowledge with all applicable Mechanical, Refrigeration, HVAC, and Plumbing code requirements.
- Can communicate clearly and effectively, in both written and oral work
- All applicants must have legal authorization to work in the United States