Kansas City, MO
Industry: Education, Government & Non-Profit•
8 - 10 years
Posted 35 days ago
MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high quality health and human service programs to a diverse array of communities. Operating under MAXIMUS's founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People® since 1975, MAXIMUS Federal Services is entirely focused on helping government agencies run programs cost-effectively and serve program constituents with improved outcomes. By being a responsible steward for government programs, we help the federal government deliver on its promises through our people, process and technology. Our focus is always on outcomes and results that connect citizens more effectively with government services.
The U.S. Census Bureau is the largest statistical agency of the United States Government, providing timely data on the nation's population and economy. The Census Bureau's mission is to serve as the leading source of quality data about the nation's people and economy.
The 2020 CQA program is the functional group at the Census Bureau that interfaces with citizens over the phone and other communications channels to assist them in responding to and completing 2020 Census Forms.
The Quality Operations Manager - Call Center provides operations supervisory oversight and direction for the quality function in a contact center operation, managing a team of Quality Supervisors and Quality Monitors that perform quality monitoring of Contact Center (CC) Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), Lead CSRs and CC Supervisors. Quality Monitors score calls, provide scoring comments and general observations for CC supervisor coaching. Quality Supervisors provide direction and supervision of Quality Monitors. Site quality teams have Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and specific goals and objectives. The Quality Operations Manager tracks service metrics, and analyzes performance and process improvements for their teams. Ensures compliance with program and company policies.
1. Provides overall leadership and accountability for site level Quality Assurance activities and performance, to include Service Quality, Data Quality and Continual Service Improvement initiatives
2. Adheres to and enforces the program quality plan, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other governing documents that include service quality standards, quality scorecards, monitoring processes, coaching requirements, performance metrics assessment, and continual improvement actions.
3. Manages a team of Quality Assurance Supervisors and multi-lingual Quality Monitors by establishing roles, work standards, performance objectives, and enforcement through regular oversight.
4. Conducts weekly staff timekeeping reviews and approvals.
5. Works collaboratively with Jacksonville Site Quality Manager to ensure team standards for quality service center are achieved and initiates improvement actions when necessary.
6. Attends daily meetings or work sessions to stay current on all quality processes and directives.
7. Position may require nights and weekend work, to include meeting attendance.
8. Participates in calibration activities and works collaboratively with training and contact center operations personnel to ensure consistency in quality service requirements.
9. Monitors and reviews team performance against service level agreements, initiating improvement actions when opportunities are identified.
10. Analyzes quality reports and participates in strategic planning sessions for continual service improvement
11. Analyzes performance trends and takes proactive steps to prevent service shortcomings.
12. In conjunction with PMO management, may be asked to develop and conduct quality-related training.
13. Manages the staffing levels from recruitment, on-boarding and off-boarding.
14. Coordinates recording listening sessions as requested
15. Reports performance information through formal and informal reports that may be contractual deliverables.
16. Represents the quality function to clients, serving as primary point of contact for quality inquiries.
17. Conducts process audits to confirm compliance with company policies.
18. Participates in special projects as required.
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT TRAINING:
1. Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
2. 8-10 years of related experience in call center monitoring, quality assurance, and/or customer service.
1. Minimum of five years contact center program management experience.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement concepts, procedures, and processes in a contact center environment.
3. Knowledge of and experience with contact recording systems (ie. TTEC, Genesys) preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Effective time and people management skills.
2. Ability to manage to established contractual turnaround times.
3. Ability to prioritize and complete tasks within established contractual service levels requirements
4. Organizational, teamwork, and customer service skills.
5. Effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Additional Requirements as per contract/client:
• In accordance with contractual requirements: Employment and continued employment is contingent upon obtaining and maintaining a favorable initial and final suitability determination, which will be decided in the sole discretion of the Census Bureau.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
Maximus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).