Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish quality procedures, standards and specifications
- Responsible for direct supervision of Quality Department employees
- Good communications and technical skills required to help take organization to the next level.
- Ensure that manufacturing processes meet quality expectations while working to reduce waste and increase productivity
- Serve as a technical liaison internally and externally
- Assist and promote quality improvements and cost savings, through the Kaizen improvement process.
- Establish and maintain the proper controls on documentation, procedures, and auditing to sustain continued compliance with ISO system
- Promote the use of relevant quality and analytical tools for problem solving
Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in progressive levels of responsibility
- Experience with ISO Certification
- BS Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree as deemed acceptable by company,
Bachelors Degree in Engineering General