Now Hiring for a Quality Assurance Team Lead! Always looking for talent to be part of our growing technology team! This person will be responsible for executing manual and automated testing plans in development projects and regression testing related to a trading and re-balancing platform for FTJ Fundchoice.
In this capacity, the QA Specialist will act as an essential link in the project development life cycle and work closely with the Chief Solutions Officer on implementing rigorous regression testing plans on a daily basis to ensure that business requirements are tested and verified as identified by the trading team.
Job Duties Include:
- Create and update automated test scripts to ensure accuracy
- Conduct technology compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- Execute software testing to include functional testing, system testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Manage scheduling to ensure efficient and effective product testing
- Participate in business requirements and functional specifications reviews early in the software development life cycle
- Mentor co-workers through instruction, coaching, providing real time on the job experiences
- Work with managers and directors to create and review operational business processes
- Bachelor's degree in technology related field required
- 3-5 years experience in technology testing required
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry preferred
- Internal Industry Certification required within first 90 days of employment