About this Opportunity:
Regency Centers is seeking a Property Marketing Manager to join our Los Angeles, California regional office. The Property Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing Regency's consumer marketing efforts, sponsorship/activation activities, and will handle the execution of marketing-related initiatives related to the future of retail and retail real estate. This individual will collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure goals are met, and will also assist Marketing leadership in strategic planning, marketing plan and budget development and implementation, and program analysis and reporting.
- Work with Senior Manager, Property Marketing to execute property-level development marketing needs (i.e. groundbreakings, grand openings, community open houses), and curate property-specific activation and programming . Opportunities may include experiential marketing initiatives, technological integrations, pop up shops, temporary tenants, and other alternative consumer experiences.
- Identify and implement sponsorship opportunities for generation of alternative revenue.
- Develop and execute property marketing programming including internal communication, tenant coordination, vendor sourcing and oversight, contract facilitation and post-event evaluation.
- Work with Marketing senior leadership to develop and ensure property brand integrity, developing and maintaining on-site marketing collateral designed to achieve brand vision and marketing objectives.
- Coordinate efforts for social and digital marketing programs designed to ensure consistent brand messaging (digital and social media, influencer programming, website and email marketing and direct digital advertising).
- Work with Marketing's senior leadership to execute innovation initiatives that touch Marketing's three disciplines of Market Research, Communications/Branding/PR, and Property Marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Event Planning, Communications, Advertising or related field from an accredited institution
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience in marketing
- Expertise in consumer marketing, product positioning, communications, and social media
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, conceptualize, and develop innovative marketing tactics that build foot traffic and create awareness
- Proven results in executing social and digital marketing campaigns and delivering creative ideas that position a brand for success
- Advanced proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and database management
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and budgeting skills
- Ability to travel to centers/offices within our national portfolio, focusing on our West Coast centers
- Flexible to work varied schedules including weekends, some evenings and holidays when necessary
- Experience marketing for retail shopping centers or malls
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and the leasing process
- Familiarity with retail market research
- Event planning experience
- Experience using graphic design production software such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Strong communication skills (e.g. being capable of precise written and verbal communication; the ability to present to customers and audiences of all sizes and respond to questions from management, tenants, clients, and customers; and the ability to communicate the value of goods/services being provided
- Problem solving skills, creative thinking, and resourcefulness
- Comfortable working daily with senior management and fast-paced real estate professionals
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently in a dynamic team environment with minimal supervision
- Organizational and time-management skills with a proven ability to set and adjust priorities based on activity
- Cognizant of retail trends with the ability to identify social media influencers and recognize engaging consumer experiences