About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Project Manager to support our customer in Linthicum, MD
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages specific agile project teams and work performed under assigned Task Orders.
- Performs day-to-day management of the project teams, identifies issues and risks and recommends possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
- Acts as a facilitator between a State agency and IT contractor teams.
- Is responsible for ensuring that work performed under TOs is within scope, consistent with requirements, and delivered on time and on budget.
- Identifies critical paths, tasks, dates, testing, and acceptance criteria.
- Provides solutions to improve efficiency (e.g., reduce costs while maintaining or improving performance levels).
- Monitors issues and provides resolutions for up-to date status reports.
- Demonstrates excellent writing and oral communications skills.
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
- At least five (5) years of experience in project management in IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least three successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- Experience with agile scrum, SAFe methodology, VersionOne or Jira for tracking agile epics, features, user stories, capacity, product life cycle and release management.
- Technical background and experience in Java and cloud based web application development projects is preferred.
- Functional experience with local or government Child Support, Integrated Eligibility, Child Welfare, Adult Protective Services, Juvenile Justice or Health and Human Services projects