Reporting to the Vice President of Global Environment, Health, Safety + Sustainability, the Professional level Environment, Health, Safety + Sustainability Project Coordinator position is a seasoned, self-directed and motivated individual with ability to balance responsibilities including; coordination of department activities, administrative activities, finance responsibilities, along with department EHS+S/Occ Health software (Cority) Super User/Administrator activities.
Coordinator for all administrative EHS+S projects:
- Training Administrator – currently Compliance Wire
- Workers' Compensation data analysis
- Product Liability claim data report generation
- Motor Vehicle investigation/claim data management
- Quarterly Global Newsletter
- EHS+S SharePoint site
- Become a Super User/Administrator of internal EHS+S/Occ Health Data System (Cority)
- Support the global Operations' EHS+S/Occ Health team to achieve objectives/goals, thus reducing employee risk and company cost.
- Provide quarterly workers' compensation claims analysis report; coordinates quarterly reviews.
- Administer EHS+S budget – oversees all budget requirements; annual development, monthly accruals, monthly tracking and direct communication to the Finance org.
- Responsible for invoice processing (requisition/PO/payment submissions); p-card reconciliation; renewals of subscription/publications/memberships/dues.
- Coordinates EHS+S events – Expositions, Fairs, staff meetings, webinars and training sessions.
- Compliance Wire administrator.
- SiteHawk, Safety Data Sheet (SDS), learn system in order to provide assistance with internal and external requests.
- Eyeway/Bausch Health Central page administrator – coordinates all changes on the EHS+S and Sustainability homepage.
- Manages quarterly EHS+S/Occ Health Newsletter.
- Coordinate analysis and details associated with Product Liability and Motor Vehicle claims in preparation for mediation.
- Coordinates all departmental projects associated with Cority. Requires coordination with departments outside of EHS+S, i.e., HR, IT, Procurement and Operations.
- Provide Cority training to all EHS managers/coordinators and Occupational Health Nurses.
- Provide Cority technical support to all EHS managers/coordinators and Occupational Health Nurses.
- System Administrator role and responsibilities for Cority. Responsible for all levels of access control and security within the system and its functional relationships.
- Develop Cority data/reporting to identify trends in company health and safety management compliance and program effectiveness.
- Manage and analyze Cority project requests from facilities and communicate recommendations/needs to management.
Seasoned individual with 8-10 years of departmental administrative and global organization experiences including; budget/finance/purchase order, information technology, systems management, Microsoft with strong Excel and Outlook background, event coordination, analytical capabilities, and people skills to assist in the continued development of a global Environment, Health, Safety + Sustainability / Occupational Health program for all business segments of Bausch Health Companies. Must have strong, well established organization skills to assist with Vice President's schedule, crisis management and day-to-day activities.