Strategic Analysis, Inc. seeks a Program Manager to manage complex, headquarters level programs supporting the Department of Defense. The Program Manager should have extensive experience managing large teams of personnel and multiple subcontractors. The Program Manager will be the primary point of contact on contractual, programmatic and staffing issues.
- Responsible for recruitment of highly qualified personnel with process, policy, IT and defense strategy expertise for various efforts across OSD.
- Ensures the Government receives quality services and end products that meet all the requirements of the customer.
- Participates in the development, review, and implementation of standard operating procedures for various departments, supports existing processes and procedures, and provides recommend changes for continuous process improvements.
- 10 years of experience managing complex DoD programs.
- Demonstrated progressive responsibility in management positions supporting the DoD Headquarters.
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work with a large team in a distributed environment.
- PMP certification highly preferred, including 2 or more years of experience managing to the principles of the Project Management Body of Knowledge ("PMBOK").