The Program Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the program.
- Responsible for overall program operations, including fiscal and administrative management, quality assurance, implementation of policies and procedures, and overall contract compliance.
- Oversees quality of direct services, ensuring adherence to best practices and highest professional standards.
- Supervises accurate data collection, and record keeping, and prepares contractually required reports.
- Provides regularly scheduled supervision to all direct reports and oversees weekly treatment team and staff meetings. Supervises and coaches staff and develops and implements ongoing staff training and development of the program.
- Recruits, assesses and recommends candidates, and implements affirmative action, equal opportunity and cultural diversity at the recruitment level.
- Act as liaison with Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health, Fresno County Department of Social Services, Fresno Madera Continuum of Care and community based organizations representing the agency as direct by the Vice President.
- Adheres to program budget and reviews monthly operating statement to ensure financial integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in social work or similar field.
- Supervisory experience in a similar work setting.
- Five years of experience working with mentally ill and substance abuse populations in a case management program.