The LogMeIn UCC Product Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Operations Manager to systematically take the work of our teams to the next level. Product marketing is responsible for messaging, content creation, customer advocacy and competitive strategy to drive LogMeIn's UCC go-to-market programs and sales. With the breadth of offerings and strategic plans in place, we are seeking an operations manager to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of cross-team projects, process, and deliverables.
- Manage cross team project timelines and deliverables, creating a common calendar, communicating deadlines and reviewing consistency of deliverables.
- Working with the team, develop reusable timelines and templates for recurring project types and common deliverables (Projects such as: product launches, bundles, promotions, sales campaigns and programs. Deliverables such as: marketing messaging documents, presentations, quick reference guides, and other templates).
- Develop and maintain a repository, a "mission control" of best practices, templates and process guides, so they can be quickly found and utilized by the team.
- Maintain and ensure materials posted to our content repository to share with other groups are up to date, properly categorized and easy to find.
- Reporting team accomplishments: Develop and gather information for regular (quarterly) reporting formats for team progress.
- Partner with corporate marketing and sales to create quarterly sales calendars that align with strategic go to market goals and launch timelines
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience at a software company
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office products and Google Slides, Docs and Sheets
- Competency or willingness to learn project management tools
- High-energy, positive and collaborative
- Bachelors degree in business, MBA a plus