The Product Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Marketing and will be primarily responsible for architecting the go to market product messages and campaigns. This position is critical in telling product stories based on company strategy, competitive landscape and dealer and customer support.
The Product Marketing Manager will work collaboratively in a highly-matrixed environment, driving the development and execution of activities with cross-functional teams to successfully align with company objectives and desired outcomes. Intellectual curiosity, accountability, attention to detail, creative problem solver, and business acumen are key attributes to be successful in this position.
- Lead the product organization in understanding assigned products, how they are unique, and the value they provide to customers
- Disseminate information into clearly articulated, unique selling propositions and product messages that are leveraged into product campaigns and ongoing demand generation
- Quarterback the creation of campaigns end to end, with knowledge of audience, brand, thought leadership, targeting and segmentation strategies, campaign analysis, messaging, positioning, creative, content mapping/development management, and the marketing mix across the buyer's journey
- Track client performance and report regularly on performance to plan, adjust campaigns when growth targets are not meeting expectations
- Build strategic marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the campaigns function forward
- Manage expectations clearly when plans need to shift or be managed differently using data driven decisions and a mix of emotional intelligence
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business technology or relevant field of study
- 6+ years' proven success in developing and executing product go to market campaigns
- 4+ years' experience with B2B marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to formulate financial/operating plans and drive actual results of business to meet plan
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, to be a problem solver and to juggle numerous projects simultaneously
- Versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project tracking tools such as Trello, Wrike, Jira, etc.
- Advanced business degree
- Previous experience marketing AV/Electrical products