We're looking for a seasoned product marketer who is passionate about communicating and delivering the value of our product innovation to the market.
We are the only multi-platform, SaaS-native application, and IT operations performance management company. We thrive on providing solutions and tools that help engineering and operations teams monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of their web, mobile, and browser applications across application, SaaS and infrastructure tiers. And, we are having a ton of fun doing great work.
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will drive product positioning and messaging in close partnership with your product management partners. You will also go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches, creating content and programs that arm marketing, enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership. We are looking for someone with superior management skills and proven B2B product marketing experience who thrives in a fast-paced high-growth culture. You should be ambidextrous in your ability to work as effectively with product management, design, and engineering as you do with sales, marketing, and customer success. If having a tangible business impact invigorates you, and you are committed to setting the standard in your work, then this is the place for you.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5 years of experience as a highly-technical product marketing manager, or similar experiences in product management at an enterprise software company targeting technical and business enterprise buyers. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is preferred, as is experience in the monitoring/observability and Machine Intelligence/AIOps space.
This position sits in Portland, Oregon or our Tel Aviv, Israel office.
What You'll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: developers, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision makers including CIOs and CTOs
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Partner with marketing to create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis, and develop strategies that bolster New Relic's position in the market
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute launches in partnership with the launch management team
- Increase product usage and adoption among your key user bases, in close partnership with our product and technical evangelists, sales, and customer success
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- Be a strong thought leader for your product, and the overall portfolio, both internally and externally, through events like sales kickoffs, industry conferences and the like
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly-technical B2B SaaS software space.
- Bachelor's degree or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly-competitive space
- Experience in the software monitoring,AIOps and APM space preferred
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Ability to effectively partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Product marketing or product management experience in the monitoring, observability, or logging markets
- Experience in the software monitoring, application performance monitoring, or AIOps markets preferred
- MBA preferred