This person will champion and lead the effort to balance the technology solutions with a stellar customer outcome in delivering a sophisticated platform consisting of cloud, data, and identity for the global marketing organization that integrates with our world-class games. We are pioneering new approaches in building a lasting relationship with our customers,and this Position will envision a solution platform and build the roadmap to reach that vision leading to creating atransformational experience for our customers. The platform will enable Ubisoft's ability to revolutionize a personalized customer experience spanning the entire customer journey. Through deep interaction with each team in the marketing organization and their contributing teams, the Position will gain a deep understanding of the current environment and blend that with the vast innovative landscape of marketing solutions available in the market. Further, the Position will need to understand the data architecture to ensure that the marketing organization adopts a data driven culture as part of the implemented vision. Understanding those elements, the Position will produce the roadmap and a plan to deliver the vision.
The Position is a part of the Worldwide Distribution Solutions Organization (hereafter: Group) and will champion their consolidated efforts drawing upon a deep knowledge of the external marketing solution landscape forging consensus.
The Position will closely collaborate with the Director of Customer Experience, Production (Harbour) and Headquarters IT teams.
• Assess and capture the current state combination of processes, projects and initiatives, organization, people skills and software.
• Produce recommendations on how those might be changed or re-aligned in developing our future.
• Own and drive the product vision and roadmap, aligned with the overall Marketing vision.
• Evangelize the vision constantly ensuring stakeholders are aligned, and have context to understand what we want to achieve and why.
• Maintain cutting-edge level expertise in the marketing solution domain, Ubisoft's competition and their associated trends.
• Plan and drive new technologies in collaboration with the marketing and IT teams, aligning our solution roadmap with the organization's objectives.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Group's projects and initiatives to uncover areas for increased collaboration or to reduce duplicative work.
• Collaborate with and drive delivery with the affiliated IT teams.
• Create the vehicle and processes to consistently communicate progress for the Group, IT and the marketing teams.
• Coordinate across business, IT, and functional lines to ensure projects, initiatives, and process changes are aligned.
• Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the process and architecture.
• Must have a bachelor's degree and a minimum of 6+ years in Project/Program or Product Management.
• Must have a minimum of 3+ years in a solution delivery role related to a marketing organization.
• Must have a track record for full lifecycle product or project management experience delivering solutions.
• Must have current familiarity with cloud solution providers (such as Adobe, Oracle, and Salesforce) and, at a minimumfunctional understanding of solutions targeting Digital Marketing, Media, Advertising, CRM, Customer Support, Ecommerce, and Marketing Asset Management.
• Deep familiarity with related AI and Machine Learning solutions.
• Should have proven experience in applying data and analytics to drive change.
• Excellent interpersonal skills a must, including presentation techniques and meeting facilitation.
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
• Proven ability to work with all members of a project team, including business leaders, technical leaders, developers, and system administrators.
• Experience in change and risk management.
• Experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis preferred.
• Passion for gaming and the ability to speak French are a plus.