- Effectively manage EPO & IT project portfolio road maps. Facilitate and coordinate the efforts of senior leadership toward the establishment of the project portfolio definition, its structure and processes, from demand management and strategic alignment of projects and programs to portfolio categories and criteria, through evaluation, selection and prioritization; to execution, tracking and measuring the achieved results.
- Facilitate the bi-weekly portfolio reviews and ensure that project health, issues and risks are effectively managed to meet business expectations as well as guide project managers through problem solving and issue resolution. Ensure adequate oversight and coordination of dependencies across the projects and programs in the portfolio, and resolve or escalate conflicts.
- Liaise with IT leadership, project managers, scrum masters resource managers and the stakeholder community to provide guidance and support during project delivery life cycle. Utilize JIRA, Confluence and other IT tools to facilitate new process improvements while on-boarding the teams on the processes and providing support to them. Provide portfolio data, dashboards and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years of hands on experience in portfolio management, project management, resource management, process improvements, project accounting, IT Finance, JIRA, Confluence, Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban.
- Position demands excellent communication skills and ability to adjust to fl
Valid Through: 2019-10-11