Who You Are -- An Outside Sales Professional
You're passionate about sales, about creating solutions to interesting problems and about delivering the right results at the right time. You're looking for a company where you can build a successful career, and where your efforts and results make a difference. You're tech-savvy, confident and enthusiastic, and you want to work in an environment where your efforts will be supported.
At Dex Media, all of our consultants have access to state-of-the-art technology tools and solutions that help them build successful, fulfilling careers. Consultants receive an iPad, complete with custom apps and websites for designing presentations and monitoring daily schedules, as well as a smartphone allowance and the most current consumer market research. These tools help our consultants demonstrate the full profile of our extensive and award-winning solutions, which include:
· Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Optimization (SEO)
· Desktop and Mobile Websites
· Social Media
· Reputation Monitoring (an award-winning solution)
· Online and Mobile Advertising (award-winning solutions)
· Print advertising solutions
With our stellar product line, top-notch support systems and your experience, the opportunities for success with Dex Media are limitless. Our existing team of media consultants is expanding, and individuals like you are in high demand. A sales background and an enthusiastic, enterprising spirit, along with our leading-edge training program, will help you build long-lasting customer relationships and further Dex Media's mission of creating client success. Our Media Consultants know how to take control of the client interaction and they educate and guide their customers in purchasing the appropriate multi-media solutions to help grow their business.
Have You Got What It Takes?
The Right Opportunity:
· An Outside Sales position with defined local territory, pre-assigned accounts, as well as business lists and leads for prospecting. Territory expands based on successes and performance
· Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan
· Career growth aligned with your performance and desire to achieve. We pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within
· A comprehensive training program that will enhance or complement your existing knowledge and prepare you for success
Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance and car and cellphone allowancesRequirements
The Right Fit:
· 3-4 years of consultative business-to-business ROI-based sales experience with a successful track record of achievement, prospecting and cold-calling. Allowances for the exceptional in other areas would also be considered
· A college degree and prior experience are strongly preferred, but a goal-oriented candidate who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for success would also be considered
· Valid driver's license and clear driving record required, no multiple infractions within last 12 months
The Right Skills:
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Excellent work ethic
· Ability to multi-task
· PC Skills, especially MS Office
· Tech- and internet-savvy (Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, etc.)
· Ability to think on your feet
· Positive attitude
· Competitive spirit
· Desire to learn, adaptable to change
· Sense of humor.