We now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team to support new product introductions and our global production sites. This candidate will work closely and lead cross-functional teams with Marketing, RDE, Evaluation, Planning, Quality, Operations Engineering and Global Manufacturing. This individual will work with the systems, equipment and processes through new product introduction, production and product transfers.
- Leading cross-functional teams and generate project plans to ensure that activities and deliverables are executed in a timely manner and to budget.
- Manage the operations requirements from concept to product release, ultimately driving manufacturing readiness.
- Identify the project requirements, remove obstacles and manage team's dynamics.
- Manage and oversee the product transfer and release process.
- Influence earlier involvement from operation with RDE and advocate DFX best practices.
- Collaborate on risk analysis documents & exercises such as DFMEA & PFMEA.
- Report to Operations Management on a regular basis regarding program status and risks.
- Interpersonal skills that support close cross functional work with technical personnel from various disciplines and backgrounds. Ability to influence without authority to achieve team goals.
- Ability to prioritize needs and effectively schedule work to support multiple projects at one time.
- Qualified individual should have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline.
- The individual should have a minimum of 5 years of experience supporting production of electromechanical assemblies/instrumentation.
- Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience in supporting product design through DFMA.
- Strong knowledge of quality systems, risk assessment and root cause analysis.
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication and interpersonal skills.