About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is looking to add an Operations Manager to our Joint Service Provider (JSP) JP312 team. The Operations Manager adds a tremendous amount of value not only to the JSP Team, but all 1,500 DMI employees by responding to inquiries regarding eligibility, coverage and other benefits matters in addition to assisting with the administration of DMI's benefit programs. You will join a JSP team of professionals that embrace the DMI core values by demonstrating daily that we are customer driven and employee focused, we lead by example and take ownership and are both performance driven and trust partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide coordination & oversight for JP312 Facilities on-site support
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between Customers and DMI on-site employees and subcontractors
- Organize program work utilizing the program plan and monitoring approach
- Lead and mentor direct reports and maintain consistency and quality of DMI services and solution implementations
- Work with JP312 Government Leadership to look for ways to enhance processes/solutions supporting the day-to-day challenges
- Identify/recommend ways to improve/streamline current operations
- Provide guidance, quality management and control of solution implementation by JP312 Facilities on-site personnel to include subcontractors
- Resolve customer and team member issues to ensure requirements and expectations are defined and met
- Lead management, program team and customer meetings and document meeting minutes
- Monitor actual progress, compare to baseline and report progress against schedule as well as analyze and report trends or schedule risk
- Act as back-up team leave and expense approver
- Work to resolve Issues, personnel requirements, monthly reports, and metrics
- Provide employees with regular communications and support employee development opportunities as required
- Other proposal or operations related activities as directed by senior management
- Act as Deputy Program Manager for the JP312 Facilities Team in absence of Program Manager, and support Program Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 5 years' experience, or 7 years directly related experience without the degree
- Possess or able to obtain Security + within 90 days of hire
- Possesses the ability to communicate in both oral and written forms, demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff as well as clients
- Experience in implementing DOD specific IT policies, processes and procedures with reference to their area of expertise
- Familiarity with DOD security requirements as applied to their subject matter expertise
- Minimum of 3-5 recent years' experience working in an IT environment similar in size (or larger) and scope to this task order
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent working knowledge of large, complex IT environments; same or similar to this task order
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management
- Demonstrated excellence in planning, directing, and managing Infrastructure Support Services IT projects/operations in an organization similar in size to JSP
- Demonstrated successful working knowledge and supervision of employees in efforts similar in size and scope as referenced on this PWS
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to 24x7 operations environment
- Knowledge of DOD network and system security requirements
- Knowledge of and experience with 24x7 help desk support and operation
- Knowledge of service level agreement, service monitoring and metrics, standard of operations procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a DOD Information Technology environment
- Experience managing performance-based contract
- Demonstrated experience with the ITIL framework (currently v3)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Must possess a TS and maintain the clearance, SCI eligibility preferred
- Work environment includes typical computer related noise levels and paper and equipment generated dust.
- Exposure to video display terminals occurs on a regular basis. Incumbent is on call to provide support services during off hours.
- Scheduled night and weekend work may be required.
- Learned physical skill is required for keyboarding and use of peripheral equipment.
- Moderate lifting.