The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eye wear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Operations Manager is responsible to support the selling function of the boutique by managing the areas of shipping/receiving, alterations, point-of-sale, human resources, building maintenance, operating budgets/invoicing/expenses.
- Ensure that the department collaborates with all other departments to ensure smooth operation of boutique
- Ensure that all company policies, procedures and directives are enforced consistently and effectively
- Manage and maintain store facility inclusive of cleaning, repair and maintenance
- Ensure all merchandise is handled appropriately and inventory is accounted for and monitored
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively
- To assist all departments in establishing organizational and systematic approaches to their goals
- To ensure that each associate is fully trained in all operational areas
- Minimum 3+ years of management experience in the retail industry
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- College degree or equivalent