Support the organization's mission to provide superior quality, lasting value, and outstanding customer service through the day-to-day work flow processes that affect Holiday Builders. The Area Director will oversee and facilitate the successful operations of a designated division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversees the implementation of the Company's systems, policies and procedures within the region(s) assigned.
2. Develops strategic plans and negotiate, to promote improvement and new business opportunities within and for the region and the Company.
3. Manages, directs and/or appropriately delegates the processes, tasks and procedures
related to the sale and construction of residential properties within the designated region(s).
4. Provides guidance and direction to the Sales Manager, Project Manager, Purchasing Manager and or appropriate staff to ensure conformance of all Holiday Builders standards, policies and procedures.
5. Responsible for home sales pricing and expense control to generate and achieve desired profit margins and net income as established by the Company.
6. Regularly conducts and/or attends meetings to maintain consistent communication, assist with the resolution of problem areas and promote ideas for improvement.
7. Ensures home owner concerns are promptly and efficiently resolved; personally
becoming involved when required.
8. Maintains and implements overall project planning schedules and task assignments on a weekly/monthly basis for the region(s).
BS Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Requires 5 years production residential construction experience.
Previous Managerial experience required.