The NetSuite Consulting Practice Manager will lead a team of technical and functional consultants performing the necessary detailed analysis and design for the development of an enterprise-wide Architecture pre- and Post-sales. This position is actively involved, as a member of project teams, in applying accounting knowledge to the NetSuite application. Overall responsible for the quality of the delivery of the system.
- Work with functional and technical team members to design key accounting extensions or functionality to core product or industry offerings to help remove complexities and challenges that customers have
- Create High level solution implementation design and resolve deployment challenges
- Analyze and validate enterprise business process and drivers to determine impact on solution and architectures
- Determine appropriate future state architectures and mechanisms, in particular, optimizing existing customer solutions
- Negotiated and white board different strategies and approach with prospects and customers
- At time, will implement solutions for customer's hands on, but will also work with other functional and senior consultants to implement the solution
- Maintain relationships with senior technologies in other departments/regions
- Provide feedback on learning from involvement in project activity to further refine the target architecture
- Documentation on all designs and implementations should be completed according to the firm's standards
- Manages the scope of the project and controls change management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting or Management information systems
- 8+ years experience in ERP application implementations, predominately with NetSuite, but can augment with systems like Oracle, SAP, and Workday. Strong understanding of Agile or Waterfall implementation methods
- 5+ years deep understanding of business processes
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication Skills
- 5+ years experience in accounting industry or project work that developed an understanding of accounting principals
- Experience in developing key controls for SOX Compliance from a systems perspective a plus
- Nice to have professional designation, CPIM, CIRM, CSCP or any NetSuite certifications
- Demonstrated initiative in researching and understanding the implications of emerging technology
Specific Skills – Inventory & Mfg
- Worked in or experience implementing in a discrete or process manufacturing environment, understanding of Inventory transaction processing and warehouse management.
- Ecommerce transactions
- Point of sale transactions.
- 3PL management
- Experience with complex system integrations
- Intercompany transactions
Specific Skills – Order processing
- Worked in or experience implementing client with high volume orders and subscription based orders
- Ecommerce, web orders
- Complex revenue Recognition rules such as ASC 606
- Intercompany transactions
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Job ID req6895