Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 161 days ago
Leidos currently has an opening for a .NET Web Applications Developer to work in our Orlando, FL office. Telecommuting is an option for the right candidate.
• Candidate will work on a team supporting the design and development of custom .NET web applications that support internal back-end business process functions.
• The .NET Web Applications Developer will be designing and developing CSS compliant, object-oriented, C# based ASP.NET Web Forms or ASP.NET MVC 4+ web applications that interact with SQL Server 2014+ databases using Linq-to-SQL and/or the Microsoft Entity Framework.
• In addition, the .NET Web Applications Developer is responsible for designing and implementing custom SQL Server 2014 database schemas and related schema objects (stored procedures, user defined functions, etc.) as well as report design/development using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) in support of web application development efforts.
• Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET Certifications. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
• Prior experience in the following:
o ASP.NET Web Forms/MVC Application Development
o SQL Server Database Design/T-SQL Programming
o SQL Server Reporting Services
o SQL Server Integration Services
o Web User Interface Design
o Cascading Style Sheets
o Linq to SQL/Microsoft Entity Framework
• The candidate must possess excellent T-SQL programming skills and have a good understanding how to tune databases and queries in support of performance optimization. Additional desired skill is experience in the conversion of MS Access based applications into .NET web applications.
• The candidate must possess excellent communication skills to facilitate collaboration with other team members, system sponsors, management, etc. and writing skills to support drafting required system documentation.
Job #: R-00002670