The ideal candidate will be an experienced and forward-thinking member of the web development community with 5 or more years of experience using Microsoft Technologies. We seek someone with top-level expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills. The Senior .Net Developer will be responsible for leading the development of the Unbound software product suite.
You will work as a part of the R&D product team building new and exciting features and functions to enhance the core software. You will have an opportunity to participate in all phases of the development life cycle.
Bridgeline Digital enables its customers to maximize the performance of their mission critical websites, intranets, and online stores. Bridgeline's Unbound platform deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and Web Analytics to help marketers deliver online experiences that attract, engage and convert their customers across all digital channels. Bridgeline provides end-toend Digital Engagement solutions and boasts an award-winning team of interactive services professionals. Bridgeline has thousands of customers that range from middle market organizations to Fortune 1,000 companies.
- Strong analytical skills to design, develop, and maintain software solutions, independently and in a team environment
- Lead team in architecture and design of software projects
- Communicate with technical and business resources
- Develop web user interfaces for applications
- Create and maintain core product level modules and APIs using Microsoft Technologies
- Ensure stakeholders expectations are clear and deadlines are met
- Embrace Agile development methodology for providing fast and efficient delivery of solutions
- Investigate and resolve customer and platform related issues
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis
- 5+ years of technical & functional engineering experience with C#.Net, WCF, Windows Services, Object Oriented Programming using Visual Studio as a development tool
- Technical problem solving, troubleshooting, and supporting production applications
- Experience with Content Management, ECommerce and Marketing Automation software a plus
- Experience with Angular, AWS and Azure a plus
- Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more Extensive Sandler sales training program to attend quarterly.
- On-going coaching from your sales manager and leadership team, as well as mentor program.
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and rewards for top performers
- Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
- An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company and Bridgeline's iAPPS® platform/
- Fast paced, exciting environment.
- Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.