.Net Manager, Healthcare Analytics
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
- Interacting with the client to understand project requirements and design a project plan
- Prepare Requirement Document, Project Planners, milestone trackers and manage the key deliverables
- Develop technical documentation to support application maintenance
- Planning and architecture of products and applications
- Interacting with offshore team and allocating tasks, tracking progress of tasks and implementing QA checkpoints
- Infrastructure design, application design, application support, performance tuning, production support, capacity planning and troubleshooting
- Creating web based applications and integrating them with back end data and processes
- Leading design presentations, and implementing the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution.
- Design, develop and test the front end UI Web infrastructure that leverages the backend web services
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, IT or related quantitative analytics field from top-tier universities with strong record of achievement.
- 6+ years of experience in product development and project management
- Experience in developing web based applications using MVC
- Experience with developing work plans and working with offshore teams
- Familiar with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Familiar with creating and administering traceability matrices to ensure proper QA
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex information at all levels
- Experience in writing SQL queries for database validation and SQL stored procedures
- In-depth knowledge of web architectures, technologies and development techniques.
- Exposure to ETL tools, SSRS, TFS would be beneficial
- Exposure to Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Customer focused
- Team management experience
- Experience of working and collaborating in a dual shore model.
- US healthcare industry domain knowledge is a plus
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.