TCG is an award-winning, government IT solutions provider. We are seeking a .NET Developer/Software Engineer to join our project team at a major Federal agency. This position requires the ability to visit project sites in Greenbelt, Maryland and Annapolis, Maryland.
U.S. Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance is required for this position; a current DOD Secret clearance is a major plus.
***This position is contingent upon the award of this position to TCG.***
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience including experience in the areas listed below:
- .NET and C#
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Demonstrated ability to contribute quickly to project requirements
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize efforts in a fast-paced environment
- Independent problem-solving skills, strong analytical abilities, creativity, and a customer service-orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL experience and relational database design; PostgreSQL is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline