"MUST HAVE CITIZENSHIP AND EXPECTED FULL TIME SALARY ON TOP OF RESUME
Top 3 required skills:
1. 7+ years of software development experience
2. 5+ years' experience with VB.NET, VB, SQL
3. Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications
Helpful: - Strong SQL skills
· The Programmer Analyst is responsible for providing quality application solutions with a high degree of customer service.
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· General areas of responsibility include: · Work closely with the Account Managers, Systems Architect, Development Manager, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance Analysts to ensure a stable and quality product is delivered to the client. ·
· Work closely with the Account Manager to handle day-to-day operational requests, production issues and enhancement requests.
· Design, Code and Test systems solutions based on requirement specifications. · Review and interpret business requirements document.
· Maintain system documentation (both within the code and within technical design documents) to enable ease of analysis for future development.
· Participates in the planning, design, development, and implementation of information solutions to address business opportunities.
· Develop, maintain and troubleshoot programs written in VB, VB.NET environment.
· Provide guidance and support for the EI environment.
· Analyze System issues and design, code and test system solutions which will resolve the issue.
· Analyze requirements and determine how it will affect new or existing systems
· Create a positive and professional business relationship.
· BS Degree in computer related field or equivalent experience.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong experience in using complex SQL queries.
· Ability to work with team members to understand the business requirements and assist with the development of effective solutions to meet the client's needs.
· Knowledge of software development methodologies.
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
*DEL*Microsoft .NET Framework-Experienced-2,
*DEL*Microsoft Visual Studio .NET-Expert-2, Microsoft SQL Server-Expert-2, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)-Experienced-2, Visual Basic.Net (VB.Net)-Expert-2"