- Develop and maintain VB.NET Windows Forms and ASP Applications.
- Occasionally use SQL to extract data from ERP system tables to prepare ad hoc reports for users in Excel.
- Adhere to and administer IT controls, policies and practices.
- Minimum of three years application development experience in a Microsoft environment using Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET and .NET framework.
- Experience with SQL/Relational Databases (Oracle is a plus).
- Experience in an ERP environment.
- Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables; Vlookup function; etc.) highly desired.
- Ability to work independently yet in a team environment, support users, multi-task and is motivated.
- Strong communication skills.