We are currently looking to add a .NET Developer to our team in Madison. This person will be responsible for contributing to local clients' software development projects. The technologies and environments are varied, although typically Microsoft focused and using Agile techniques. This is a high performing team with a lot of opportunity for growth.
What You'll Love
- Leadership team who have been in your shoes! From our President to our Directors, we know what it's like and how to develop career paths for consultants.
- A ton of variety with the team/stability/benefits of full-time employment!
- Want to learn something new? We'll be just as excited as you are to get you the right resources!
What You'll Do
- Develop high quality software using cutting edge technologies and practices.
- Understand and work within the Scrum framework.
- Collaborate with team members to work towards a Definition of Done on Agile projects.
- Attend daily stand ups and other timeboxed meetings.
- Work side-by-side with quality assurance personnel to efficiently produce high-quality software.
- Interact with clients to help the team understand requirements.
- Participate in estimation sessions for engagements in Centare's sales pipeline.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing opportunities within Centare and the community.
- Attend periodic staff meetings and Centare-organized events.
Who We're Looking For
- Team player (low ego, ability to effectively swarm issues, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with team members
- Strong understanding of the web
- Strong experience in at least some of the following
- C# with .NET 4.5+
- ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Studio 2017
- SQL Server or MySQL
- ORM technology (Entity Framework, NHibernate, Code First,etc.)
Bonus Points for Experience With
- Continuous Deployment
- Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Node.js, NoSQL, and other emerging technologies.