Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a NC3 Operational and Event Management Analyst. This position is contingent on award.
- Assess and assist with developing, refining, cross referencing, and integrating requirements and supporting documentation affecting compliance and inspection activities supporting the NC3 EC divisions and subordinate activities
- Assess and develop processes and procedures for monitoring and analyzing the reporting performance trends within the NC3 enterprise as related to compliance responsibilities
- 5+ years' experience in the following: NC2/NC3 operation capabilities and procedures, and experience in the operations platforms, communications, and modes of operations, to include current efforts in developing survivable and endurable NC2/NC3
- 3+ years' experience in the following: working with, maintaining and extracting pertinent data from large databases into spreadsheets, graphs, charts etc., to meet customer needs. Background and training in one or more of assigned UCP missions, assignment at the Combatant Command, Joint Staff, Service, or MAJCOM level
- 3+ years' experience staffing complex packages and adjudicating content
US Citizenship is required.